Driving a vehicle with a faulty break system can be dangerous for you and for the people around you. This is obviously unsafe and not recommended to do so. Damaged brake pads can prolong stopping distance. To avoid accidents in the road, it is best to replace your worn out breaks as early as possible. Avail our services today and be safe on the roads!
Our company is your trusted auto repair service company especially for your brake change. Services included a thorough brake system inspection, brake pad or brake shoe replacement and off-vehicle resurfacing of drums. Top quality service is administered by our certified professional mechanics and technicians in Lancaster.
We are confident of our work because we only provide the highest quality of brake repair and change for our customers. One of our best featured service is our standard resistance formula that has dependable stopping power at short period good for safe braking. The famous branded brake pads we use to repair and replace are also available in any of our chain stores making sure that wherever our customers are, they will constantly receive the best quality products of brake service.
What are the signs that you need to have brake inspection?
- Brake pedal respond slowly
- Brake pedal requires pressure
- Steering wheel is shaking
- Your vehicle is wobbling or pulsating when driving on highway speeds
- When you hear grinding, squeaking or squealing sounds
- Unusual noises and vibrations during braking
- Brake pedal feels spongy an farther to the floor
- Vehicle requires longer distance to stop
- Your brakes warning light comes on and stays on
- It has been over a year since the last time of brake inspection